Friday, March 9, 2007

POP SHOCK!



STOP PRESS!!!

Simon Cowell dumps presenter Kate Thornton and fellow judge Louis Walsh in X-Factor shake-up.

New format to have four judges instead of the usual three. Louis to remain and manage the acts off-air but will no longer be a judge. Louis said: "After three incredible years, I have decided to leave The X-Factor to completely focus my energy on my day job as a manager."

Kate said: "Presenting The X-Factor these last three years has been fantastic and I truly believe I have taken the show as far as I can. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into some new programmes with ITV."

However reports suggest that Thornton and Walsh were informed about their demise by the shows producers and that they were "furious".

Who'll be the new judges - they could audition!

No comments: