Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KERRY KATONA ON THIS MORNING!



Popplastic's favourite kitten (Atomic) appeared out of control on ITV's This Morning.

Former Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona shocked viewers today after she made an erratic appearance live on This Morning.

The reality television star, who has previously battled drug addiction, slurred her way through an interview with Fern Britton and Philip Schofield.

The presenters were clearly worried about her state and told her they had been contacted by viewers during her interview expressing concern.

Philip said: 'You don't seem right to me. You've got the body sorted but your speech is a bit slurred. How are you feeling?'

A surprised Kerry glanced off camera and asked: 'Is it? That's probably because I'm on medication at night-time, which I took at half past 11 last night, didn't I Mark?

'I was on a TV show last night. I wasn't talking like this yesterday, probably because it's early in the morning. I've got it with me - it's 150mg of Propiomazine.

She continued: 'Now this is going to be made into a huge, big publicity thing. I'm absolutely fine, all it is is my medication, I swear to God, I'm absolutely fine. I literally just got here. I'm fine, never been happier, I swear to God.'

Kerry Katona On This Morning


Kerry was promoting her new series, Whole Again!

Mum's gone to . . .

No comments: